360 Photography Company
Would you like the ability to check in on your job site virtually with up to date, accurate 360 photos?
With 360 Photography from Rapture, project teams can give the most updated demonstration of progress, update schedules, settle requests for information and change orders, manage disputes and get paid sooner. Rapture Global takes the to do list off of your hands and handles all the photography and data management for you.
How Does it Work?
Rapture Global allows clients to schedule the frequency of their 360 Photography shoots. You could select weekly shoots or maybe biweekly. The option of how often you want to be updated is up to you. Once you’ve scheduled out your shoots, professional Rapture Global photographers will use their HDR-enabled 360 cameras to take comprehensive interior and exterior pictures of your whole job site. Photos are then mapped to plans through our software or a third party integration system if you prefer. Using these mapped plans, your dedicated project team will use field intelligence to speed up timelines, report to stakeholders and get you paid faster.
What Can 360 Photography Do For Your Projects?
- Respond to every RFI quickly using photographic evidence that has already been captured in the field.
- Verify completion of work remotely and complete change orders in just minutes.
- Use professionally captured 360 photography to verify claims and rapidly resolve disputes.
- Demonstrate progress to owners and other stakeholders.
- Review real site conditions virtually to update schedules.
- Collaborate with subcontractors and tradespeople.
- Submit recent, unbiased images along with your payment applications to get paid faster.
- Pay your sub-trades quicker without waiting for your next site walk.
- Use high-frequency progressions to speed up timelines and hit your milestones.
Rapture is a trusted provider of 360 Photography in Charleston, South Carolina, using state-of-the-art equipment, software and processes.
Our experienced technicians use survey-grade laser scanners to capture exact dimensions and measurements of your project site with an accuracy of 2-4mm.
Many companies across Charleston, SC choose Rapture Global as their partner for 360 Photography. We work closely with our clients to deliver cost-effective solutions on time and on budget. If you are interested in learning more about 360 Photography, give us a call today at 1-800-RAPTURE or fill out our online form to reach us.